- The Tower Windmill from Ugears is more than a mechanical model. It is an exciting adventure into the history of old England designed in "Victorian steampunk skeleton" style. The model is based on the Chesterton Windmill, a 17th- century cylindrical stone tower windmill that was built outside the village of Chesterton, Warwickshire county.
- When spinning rapidly the aerodynamic twist sails create fairly strong wind. It also can work the other way around: blowing air directed at the sails will make them spin. Use a fan to demonstrate to your kids how real windmills operate. A double planetary gear reducer with differently shaped gears provides the necessary speed.
- The model is powered by a removable rubber band motor. Once the motor is removed, the Windmill can work in a manual mode that allows you to observe and examine the fascinating complex mechanism in detail.
- Self-assembly, no glue needed
- Best gift idea for Birthday, Back to school, Father's Day, Christmas.
Details: Model size: 13,8*18,9*8,7 in (35*48,5*22 cm) Package size: Parts count: 14,6*6,7*2 in (37,8*17*5 cm) 585
Package Dimensions: 14.8 x 6.8 x 2.0 inches